In order to access the Epilepsy Commissioning Toolkit you will need to create an account
Simply follow these step by step instructions:
- Enter your details in to the form below. Here are a few tips when creating an account:
– Fields marked with an * are mandatory
– Make sure your password contains a mix of letters, symbols/numbers and is at least eight characters long.
– Do not copy and paste your password when confirming it.
- Once you have entered all of your information, click ‘Register’.
- You should now receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to login. Please keep this email safe.
- You are now all set to login to the site and view the toolkits.
- Confirmation emails can sometimes end up in your junk folder.
- Have you forgotten your password? You can reset it here.
- By creating an account on this site you are subscribing to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of the emails we send you.
- Are you having trouble finding something you want, or would like to request something? Simply send us a message using our online contact form.
- Are you having trouble accessing the site, even though you have an account? Sometimes IT systems automatically block sites of this nature. Please contact your IT support team as they will be able to unblock the site easily.